Bi-State Pet Food Pantry is a St. Louis based all volunteer 501(c)3 non-profit committed to keeping animals and their guardians together during financially difficult times by providing emergency assistance with pet food.
Thank you for donating to the Bi-State Pet Food Pantry! Whatever you can give will go directly to the people and their pets who need it the most. With your donation, you are helping hundreds of St. Louis area pets from being abandoned due to the short-term financial difficulties of their owners. Together we can help people make it through tough times with their companion animals by their side.
Donate via Paypal
Here is our wish list:
- Cash donations (any amount will be graciously accepted)
- Gift cards (any amount) to PetSmart, PetCo, Target, and Wal-Mart
- Any size bags of dry dog food, opened or unopened (See drop-off locations here)
- Any size bags of dry cat food, opened or unopened
- Canned dog food, unopened
- Canned cat food, unopened
- Dog or cat treats, unopened or opened
- Cat litter, unopened or opened
- Free or cheap storage for pantry
Please note: Pet food should have some sort of meat as the FIRST ingredient. We ask that people not donate food with corn as the first ingredient as it is harder on animals’ stomachs.
Donate via mail:
P.O. Box 1134
St. Louis, MO 63026