Bi-State Pet Food Pantry is a St. Louis based all volunteer 501(c)3 non-profit committed to keeping animals and their guardians together during financially difficult times by providing emergency assistance with pet food.
Donate via Paypal
Here is our wish list:
- Cash donations (any amount will be graciously accepted)
- Gift cards (any amount) to PetSmart, PetCo, Target, and Wal-Mart
- Any size bags of dry dog food, opened or unopened (See drop-off locations here)
- Any size bags of dry cat food, opened or unopened
- Canned dog food, unopened
- Canned cat food, unopened
- Dog or cat treats, unopened or opened
- Cat litter, unopened or opened
- Free or cheap storage for pantry
Please note: Pet food should have some sort of meat as the FIRST ingredient. We ask that people not donate food with corn as the first ingredient as it is harder on animals’ stomachs.
Donate via mail:
P.O. Box 1134
St. Louis, MO 63026
Visit these businesses and make a donation to the pantry!
Petco locations! Check for one near you!
Airedale Antics- 7316 Manchester Rd, 63143
Banfield (Brentwood Petco)- 62 Brentwood Prominade Ct., 63144
Canine Center- 9850 Manchester Rd, 63119
Chesterfield Vet Center- 14161 Olive Blvd., 63141
Four Muddy Paws- 1711 Park Ave, 63104
Flying Fur Grooming Salon- 6041 Chippewa, 63109
The General Store- 1500 Lebanon Rd., Collinsville, IL 62234
Olivette Vet Clinic- 9622 Olive, 63132
One Lucky Mutt- 2414 Taylor Rd, 63040
Pawsitively Fintastic- 5600 Eichelberger, 63109
Pets in the City- 1919 S Grand Blvd Suite 100., 63104
Pet Connection- 2214 S. Vandaventer Avenue, 63110
Three Dog Bakery- 1208 Town and Country Crossing Dr., 63017
Webster Groves Animal Hospital- 8028 Big Bend, 63119