Thank you for your interest in the Bi-State Pet Food Pantry! We’re always looking for wonderful volunteers who are passionate about animals. Our success depends on compassionate people who love animals and want to see them stay with their families.
Note: Volunteers must be at least 16 years old. Exceptions are made with permission from the Board of Directors.
Here are the volunteer opportunities that we have available:
- Bagging: Bag the dog and cat food into 10 and 6 pound bags.
- Inventory: Take inventory and log the donated food, treats, and litter.
- Distribution: Greet clients, assist with registration, collect items, and help carry donations to vehicles.
- Awareness Events: Attend events and promote the Bi-State Pet Food Pantry.
- Fundraising Committee: Help plan, coordinate, and execute events to raise money and donations for the Pantry.
- Plan a Donation Event: Coordinate your own food donation event for the Pantry with your church, workplace, girl or boy scout troops, school, etc. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Interested in volunteering? Sign up to be on our mailing list for volunteer opportunities under the Contact Us tab. Email us with questions [email protected] get started today!
The Bi-State Pet Food Pantry also welcomes the participation of schools, churches, and service organizations. Please consider holding a pet food donation event for the Pantry! You can make a difference in someone’s life! Please contact us to help coordinate efforts by emailing us here [email protected] 314-596-2128.